Thursday, January 3, 2008

One Month Later . . . 2008 Personal Goals

Well, the holidays kept me busy, and now it's time to focus on the new year. Here are my personal goals for the year:

1. Have a date-night with my husband once per week. We're great with family time--we need to make more time for ourselves as a couple.

2. Lose 20 pounds. I used Weight Watchers to lose about 40 pounds 6 years ago. I've gained half of that back, and it's time for the pounds to go away again.

3. Organize family paper photos into albums. This is ugly--I haven't put pictures in albums in over 10 years! Ack!

4. Take a family vacation to Seattle. Staying with relatives for part of the trip will make this possible.

5. Develop materials for a basic finance class I can teach through the local extended learning or community college program. Teaching a class will give me the leads needed to start a financial coaching business.

Financial Goals for 2008

We will make our annual budget at the end of January once we know the amount of my husband's raise, and I will post our financial goals then.

No comments: