Tuesday, January 29, 2008

2008 Personal Goal Progress - January

Lets review progress on my 2008 personal goals; so far, I've worked mainly on one goal - losing weight. My goal is to lose 20 pounds this year, and so far I've lost 7 pounds! Go, me! I started exercising again at the beginning of January, using a workout from Fitness magazine. In February, I'll pick a different workout so I won't get bored.

This weekend, my husband and I will have our first official date night. We had several nights this month where we were able to spend time talking without interruptions, and that was very nice!

I haven't worked on our photos yet, so in February, I plan to spend at least 15 minutes per day organizing the photos into chronological order.

I will start working on the class materials in mid-February when my children go back to school. They attend year-round school, and they have three week breaks throughout the year instead of a long summer break.

Once we know the amount of my husband's raise, we will decide if we can do the Seattle trip this year.

So that's the update for now. I'll post updates on our financial goals next.

No comments: